With the new 12-channel stand-alone DSP TUNE12, Musway proves once again how good high-end audio can look like. The TUNE12 inspires with excellent features and inner values that are elementary in very complex devices. So three Burr-Brown converters PCM3168A were installed to optimize the channel separation and enables the multiple use of different sources. The centerpiece is the state-of-the-art DSP chip ADAU1452 from Analog Devices, which was fine-tuned by the Musway engineers and leaves no audiophile wishes unfulfilled. In addition to the extremely high end sound the TUNE12 also convince by very low distortions and its lavish features: It not only has 12 fully processable outputs, but also AUX, S/PDIF and optical digital inputs as well as 6 low outputs and 8 high level inputs. The latter are equipped with the latest EPS and process up to 24 V RMS.
• Intelligent High Level Input (Error Protection System)
• Start-Stop ready, Auto Turn-On
• Dual 64bit, 295 MIPS DSP technology controllable via PC software or APP
• Separately adjustable input sensitivity (CH1-8 high level, CH1-6 low level, AUX)
• New DSP Software V3
• Three Burr-Brown converters (PCM3168A) and Analog Devices DSP (ADAU1452)
• High quality full aluminum housing with glass plate
• Digital remote control (DRC1) with OLED display for controlling various DSP functions (optional)
ACCESSORIES FOR TUNE12
DIGITAL REMOTE CONTROL WITH OLED-DISPLAY
FOR SEVERAL DSP FUNCTIONS
FOR AUDIO STREAMING
BLUETOOTH® DONGLE FOR AUDIO STREAMING & APP-CONTROL
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Other trademarks, trade names or brands are the property of their respective owners.
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price, changes and mistakes reserved